Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Madness- Post for Dad 2

Today was a crazy day. I had my camera with me because I intended to photograph a Joshua Tree at our community meeting in the AV tonight. In the AM I took a picture of my new haircut:










Then at 11:42 we had an earthquake:









And I ended up outside, milling around with other confused coworkers. I'm okay and so is SoCal but I'm not really ready to talk about it.


Then we went to the Antelope Valley and had our community meeting. I didn't get a picture of the elusive Joshua Tree, but here are some oil rigs and rock formations (the rock formations partly caused by fault lines.)


2 comments:

  1. you're pretty. im glad you're safe. lots of love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute hair! I'm jealous of the tendency to curl. :)

    ReplyDelete