Saturday, June 21, 2008

Hello Hello.

I am starting a food blog space. It may also start to contain art projects and such as time goes by. But mostly I realized I make lots of food and I would like to show it off sometimes. So, to kick it off right, here is a pile of things I made recently:

Green Iced Tea, pair of coddled eggs, bacon and toast with jam.


Balsamic Hamburger with caramelized onions, sauteed mushrooms, garlic red pepper goat cheese, served with a side of spiced purple potato wedges and spicy ketchup.


Heart shaped sweet potato ravioli with sweet potato, nutmeg, goat cheese filling, served with fried sage, browned butter and parmesan cheese.



Spring rolls with mint, basil, shrimp, sauteed oyster mushrooms, peanut & scallion garnish, lettuce, avocado and rice vermicelli.

3 comments: