Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Ponder Ponder

Q. What nutty things do you instead of going to bed on time?

A. Well....here's a sneak peak into my life of nonstop impulse time mismanagement:








I used photoshop to make a set of images of what my newly framed art (by this awesome photographer! She is so neato.) would look like on my wall in different arrangements. These are very very hastily done...but you get the idea.

So now I'm already 30 minutes behind my going to bed schedule, AND I have deep important thoughts to think, like left oriented column style looks better than I expected it would, and gallery style is obviously an easy choice, but would it make me sad over time by being not very subtle?

1 comment:

  1. I like the gallery style, but I'm kind of boring I guess. The column ones look like the rest of the wall needs something. They would be better if you wanted to put a book case in or something.

    ReplyDelete